Monday, April 23, 2012

Venus First Draft

   I walked down the road home doing what I do best, Crying. The images will never be erased from my brain. The violent slashing, the ripping of the flesh, the blood. But most of all I will never forget the way he screamed for me and all I did was watch him twist and turn. His neck Jerking and jolting vigorously.
   As I put my key in and turn it the clank of the lock makes me jump. I drop my bag onto the floor, remove my jacket and throw it on the couch. I walk past the mirror. My dark hair, green eyes, tan skin, my weapons. I stood there observing myself for a while. The I walked towards the bathroom. I drop my dress around my ankles and turn the faucet on. I Look at my hands they are perfect in every way. I hate it.
   My breasts are every man's fantasy, and my figure is to die for. I put soap bubbles in the water that turn it blood red. I undress beginning to step into the blood bath. I sink into the water. The heat stimulates me. I fade into a dark paradise dreaming of my next victim.
   After the bath I head over to my bedroom still naked. I open my curtains wide open. I open my closet and pick out a tight red dress and black heels. I've got good bait. I put on my strongest perfume and walked out the door.
   It was now dark and the street lights were on. You could only hear the click clack of my shoes. I push my hair back over my shoulders making sure my bust is exposed. I arrive at the train station ten past eleven and the place was deserted. The three weeks I've been fishing I've seen the subway without a living soul inside it. I walk towards the end where I notice one of the pillars is oddly shaped and then I see him. A man around 25, blue eyes, dark hair, and broad shoulders appeared in sight. His skin was tan and he wore a v-neck which exposed a lot of his chest. Bingo.
   I stood near him while staring at his delicious features. He glanced over at me and smiled.
"Haven't your parents ever told you not to stare?" His voice was like honey.
"Haven't yours told you not to talk to strangers?" I said leaning forward so that my bust could show.
"Well then what's your name?" he asked.
"Venus" I said smiling at him.
"Well I'm Austin, nice to meet you" he extended his hand toward me, it was strong.
"Nice to meet you too." He was nice, and strong probably not from New York. " So you're not from around here are you?" He raised his eyebrows and smiled.
"How did you know?"
"I know a lot of things, I like to analyze people...it's kinda like a hobby, really." I run my fingers through my hair and push it back. He smiled. Time to reel him in. "You don't live around here do you?"
"No, I'm just visiting my friend. Do you know Jake?" Of course I do. He lives across from me. Usually he has two or three girls over in one week. He likes to leave his curtains open for me just like I do for him. I know he's spoken about me to him.
"Nope, never heard of him." He smiles. I was right.
" So where are you going tonight?" He had gained an interest in me time to get my net.
"I was going to hang out with my sister, maybe get a drink or two"
"That sounds boring" He says. He past the dumb test I got him in my net.
""Well, I could always go with you since you seem to be going home" he had that shocked expression on his face again."Told you"
"Well then, wanna catch a taxi since this train seems to be delayed."
"Sure" I respond.
   We arrive at the apartment he said Jake used when he wanted a change in scenery.
"Wow this Jake guy must get a lot of action since he doesn't want women tracking him down" again he was amazed at my ability to know everything I "didn't" know.
"So now what?" He asked.
"I don't know what do you want to do?" I ask with my most seductive voice. He leans forward and starts to kiss me. I wrap my legs around his wide body and kick off my heels. I observe the room as he starts to kiss my neck. I look around down the hallway seeing two open doors and at the end what appears to be a living room with big windows. Knowing the Jake the sofas were big also.
"Lets go to the living room" I whisper in his ear.
   He carries me and it was exactly what I envisioned. It was spacious with a fur rug and leather sofas. There were statues of naked women and there was a flat screen TV up on the right wall. A fancy light fixture hung from the ceiling and the moonlight coming in from the balcony reflected on it. Austin lays me down on the couch and starts to raise my dress. His keys drop on the floor as he frantically tries to unbuckle his pants. I search the room and find a ceramic statue of a woman pouring water on her bare breasts. As soon as he enters me I look at his face. His eyes were shut and his tongue furiously licked his lips. He wasn't a virgin but he wasn't experienced. I let out a fake moan which makes him think he's doing great.
   He speeds up, time must be running short. The statue is on the coffee table which only has a few coasters and a playboy magazine. I have to get closer.
"On the floor, I wanna be on top." I moan in his ear trying to quicken my breath.
"Okay he says. He lays on the ground and I take off his v-neck revealing chiseled features. I start to go to work rocking my body back and forth until he starts to lick his lips again. Got you. The second he closes his eyes I reach fort the statue it must have been around a pound. I quicken my rhythm knowing he was almost done the quickly slam down on his temple. He was instantly knocked out. Then I swung once more until I heard a crack. I observed his still muscles and his tan skin under the moonlight. He was so perfect.
   I search his bathroom and managed to find enough to freshen up with. I grab a hand towel and start to wipe my prints off everything I touched, then I recall the amount of women who must have touched this place and stopped. I place the statue back and wipe it down. I lift his limp body and find the keys under his armpit. He was so clueless. After I put on my heels and walk away the tears already starting to stream down my face. You would think after 20, I would have stopped crying.

Response:
   This piece was a difficult piece to write because I hardly ever write about sex and so this was a big challenge. I wanted to write a piece that had an interesting character who was nothing like me so I created Venus. This piece was fun for me because it was a killing scene and so the sex part was not as difficult. I feel like I failed in adding an interesting setting for my story and I need to add more of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment